We make personal finance figureoutable
Our FinLit program is a series of practical & interactive virtual classes designed to help simplify complicated personal finance concepts and help you organize and grow your finances.
Get started with our Comprehensive FinLit Program
Learn everything you need to know on;
- Money mindset.
- Budgeting and financial planning.
- Debt management.
- Growing your money through investments
- Personal Branding and career planning.
Learn together, grow together
You’re not in this alone.
- Interact with like-minded peers through weekly reflection discussions.
- Share your experiences.
- Learn from others.
- Network and create meaningful connections.
Program Fee and Structure
Starting – November 6th
- The FinLit curriculum is based on these 4 core pillars; Mindset, Technical aspect, Career, Entrepreneurship.
- 6 modules that will be covered over a period of 6 weeks.
- The classes will be conducted ONLINE on Saturdays from 9:30am – 11:00am.
A/c number: 01192784488701
Deadline: 4th November
What you get
Explore various case studies and scenarios to help you to evaluate your current financial status expand your thinking on personal finance.
Complete assignments and reflection materials that help you set financial goals and develop a financial plan to achieve them.
Join a cohort and participate in discussions with like-minded peers to help you share your experiences and learn from others.
Kuzah has been it for me. In the last three months, I have seen a change in my life and those around me have seen it too. I am able to save with my chama on time consistently and Last month, I stuck to my budget. I have become a locomotive owner and finally, I managed to invest in a pig business. I'm thinking of calling her Paper Pig and finally bring home the bacon. Shoutout to all breadwinners!
No amount of money is too small to save, Kuzah educated me on why my income should always be greater than my expenses early enough. Financial literacy has no age limit. Be smart with your money!
Financial literacy is an important skill considering the world we live in and more so right now during a global pandemic. The earlier we gain an understanding of this important skill, the earlier we will be able to know better and thus do better and become richer.